Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Runners' High Doesn't Equal Dieters' High

I now have hard core facts how hard it is to burn off your fat. The key word, unfortunately, is lower calorie intake.

In September I ran 63 kilometers, it took me eight hours and 17 minutes, and it only burnt 5, 777 calories. Sure enough September was a very very busy month and usually I believe I run more often than 13 times a month. But still, running makes me feel good, but it's not going to make me thin!

For October I have set the meter according to 78 kilos (it was set for 80 in September) and my goal is to reach that magical 7, 500 calories which would mean one kilo. So far (today, the second of October): 590 cal, 52 min, 6,6 KM.

The world is perfect for running right now. No more bugs. Not too hot. Not too cold. Just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment