Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Baby Steps

The biggest goal for today is to keep figuring out how to stop emotional eating.

The small goal is keep the energy intake down by 750 calories so tomorrow's scale would show yet another -100 gr.

Totally cloudy today, minus degrees, but yes, I'll go out there and get my cardio done. Only home office work today.

The weight today 80.7, down 300gr from yesterday.

12/24 The day is half way and everything's still fine. A nice blend of work, exercise, lunch, net surfing...

20 /24 hours of the day done.  And I'm done for today. It was a good day.

*Only spent a few moments here and there about thinking / worrying about my food intake or my weight

*got a little bit of strenght training done and some 30 min running in lovely crisp winter weather.

* A good breakfast, lunch and dinner. One apple, lots of vegetables, some meat and fish. Two wholegrain cookies were not the smartest choice as a snack, but the miracle is that it was just two cookies, not eight or ten!

I

No comments:

Post a Comment