Saturday, August 25, 2012

Losing the Battle

OK, this is just not working. As soon as I made the decision to ditch that extra piece of luggage I don't want to carry anymore my eating has gone totally wild. This is almost scary. This is almost like sliding into an eating disorder of some sort.

I try to keep telling myself that losing the extra weight DOES NOT mean:

-  the food is running out and I need to eat like it was the last day of my life
- this is a horrible punishment and I have to suffer terribly
- you need to make the worst and least healthy choices systematically

What is DOES MEAN (but I just don't believe it yet: No, I don't buy any of it)

- I'm worth taking care of
- The world is full of wonderful, tasty, healthy foods
-  this is a way of loving and respecting myself

Right now I haven't lost even one hundred grams yet. The battle in my head needs to be fought first!

No comments:

Post a Comment