Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day Three

8,5 hours of the day number three are gone. Kind of sad how easily time slips through our fingers. Kind of good, how this seems to be working. My goals are very minor now. Just make it through one single day, 24 hours without letting the food rob my day from me. The two goals for each day are:

* I don't want to think food all the time, I don't want to feel sorry for myself and for my overweight, I just want to live.

* I don't want to over eat.

Breakfast: coffee, coffee, coffee, one boiled egg and some sliced turkey meat.

at 21 pm The hours 12-14, 18-20 not good, after eating reasonable lunch / dinner, I also ate unreasonable white bread (at least three bread rolls) and this and that :-(

The conclusion of the day 3 : 20/ 24 fine, 4 /24 a bummer 


No comments:

Post a Comment