Thursday, January 17, 2013

Working and Emotional Eating

Working and Emotional Eating

...are absolutely linked. If I come home after six pm it's almost for sure I have a great need to binge. Do I think eating a lot somehow makes my evening longer? Or is it stress release?

Today I have a home office day like the day before yesterday, and I'm positive eating will take a side track again. When I go to work, I don't think about food and often I also don't eat during the work day, but when I come home all hell breaks loose. I'm tired of this. I want some balance, please!

Lots and lots of new snow out there again. Looks good and makes the world light. But I miss the blue sky, it's been cloudy or very cloudy since Christmas. However, I'll go out to do my cardio before working at the computer. Fresh air will be a good start.

The weight today 80. Good, down a kilo from Monday. Nothing new yet, because during the Fall my steady weight was down to 78 for a long time. I'll go hurray and claim I'm back to business when I go under 78.

No comments:

Post a Comment