Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Night Success

I went out. I had a good time. I laughed and I talked. I saw how my skinny friends ordered all kinds of portions with sausages, pasta, potato salad and fries, fries and more fries. And I, I ordered a big salad. And a big water. And some more water. I came home all happy and tired. I'm going to make this into a habit, going out without drinking. I'm totally OK with ditching Friday night alcohol drinks from my "30 kg suitcase".

The weight is 78.4. 400 grams (4 days) and I'll be back to the weight I had reached and maintained for a long time in the fall. And after those 400 grams I'll start digging deeper and deeper into my heavy "suitcase" and keep throwing stuff out until I travel totally light!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone. Whatever your weight, may your mind be light and happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment