Friday, January 11, 2013

The Day One... or maybe the Day 0.75

The Day One - not the Day Eleven (1/11/2012)

The first of January did not work wonders. No magic there.

This is my new beginning, 2/24 hours have gone OK so far :-D

Now 3/24 hours.  Two things right:

*Not eating in the middle of the night
*Drinking plenty of water


10/24 Almost halfway!! I'm drinking my morning coffee with some sliced apple. It's already 10 am. I'll only work in the afternoon today.

11/24 Painted my nails and ordered L'Oreal Perfect Slim cellulite cream on line. Trying to convince myself I am worth taking care of. One more mug of coffee.

15/ 24 hours. More than half of the day number one.  Worked for a few hours, cleaned and organized at home a little bit. Trying to convince myself my home is worth taking care of. Ate absolutely fantastic vegetarian dish for lunch. It was some kind of stew that had Brussels sprouts, bell peppers, celery, chick peas and it was spiced with garlic and fresh ginger. Yummy, yummy, yummy. I had two bowls of it.

18/ 24 Only six hours left. Had one more bowl of vegetable soup and a few slices of orange. Drank lots of water. Prepared (but not eaten yet) buttermilk, quark and fruit. Mentally prepared to have some red wine, too. Kind of scared of that, though. Maybe I'll skip.

the last six hours :-( Not that good. I did drink that wine and yes, as I was afraid, the wine made me relaxed to eat some rye crackers, salty sausage, regular crackers and rice crackers. And the wine led to some beer as well.

18/24 Good
6/ 24 Not that good, not that totally horrible either 

The weight: Last time dared to check  80,1 (-2,3 since August)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment