Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day Two

10 / 24 The day is almost half way. Well, I've slept through some eight out of those ten first hours. Drinking my breakfast coffee with sliced apples. Lots of new snow outside. It's pretty, but we'll go to swim in some thermal swimming pools, no skiing fanatics in this family.

12,5 / 24 So far so good. The lunch was vegetable stew and one half of a hot dog sausage diced up small and added to the stew. Now out and swimming.

20 / 24 A fun day. Turkey salad for dinner.

22 / 24 Hurrah, I made it. A fun and happy day. Thinking of food or overeating did not ruin this day. I feel good. Remembered to drink lots of water, stayed physically active.

Tuna fish and cottage cheese on a bed of lettuce as a night snack. Lots of tea.

I'm almost ready for bed so I dare to say 24/24 GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment