Sunday, January 13, 2013

MONDAY

This would be the day number four, but it definitely feels like number one because it's the promised day of the new beginnings. It's Monday! I'm drinking my coffee now and then heading for work.

The scale, the scale says 81kg. Exactly 81. So four months of blah blah blah. Talking and thinking but no actions. I'm setting a totally minimalistic goal now. 100gr by tomorrow. Think I can minus 750cal from my intake? Yeah yeah, I know that even if it happens it's just fluids but still, that sounds like a small enough goal, and a short one. 100gr in a day.

Today's hours, 8 / 24 gone and nicely reading and sleeping, no eating or drinking in the middle of the night.

The end: an OK day on the surface, rode a bike to work and back, total of two hours of bicycling. 15 minutes of walking. Lots of water.

What I learned today? Under the surface. Well, this is not great news, but old facts. When I'm finally home from work, when I start thinking about work, I'd love to go to the kitchen and stuff my face with carbs. I absolutely use food as stress release. Now the bad news? I have no idea how to free myself from this behaviour. No idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment